Kings Group - Church Langley are delighted to offer For Sale. this THREE BEDROOM LINK DETACHED HOUSE on Aynsley Gardens. Located in the heart of CM17 on the popular Church Langley development, this ideal family home is comprised of three bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom, family bathroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen and downstairs WC. The property also benefits from a garage to the side of the house, additional off-street parking and a spacious rear garden. Within walking distance are a number of local shops and amenities including Tesco supermarket. Additionally, the house is within the catchment area of Church Langley Primary School as well as sought after secondary schools including Mark Hall, Burnt Mill & Leventhorpe Academies. There is also ease of access to the A414 & M11 providing direct links to London, Chelmsford & Stansted Airport. To arrange a viewing, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!