Kings Group are delighted to present this four bedroom period house located within a sought after location on the borders of Tottenham and Seven Sisters. The property is larger than average and has four good sized rooms on the ground which could be used for living spaces or a dining area. Furthermore there is a separate kitchen and ground floor W/C & shower room. The first floor boasts four double bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom. This would be an ideal opportunity for a family or investor.
Located in the heart of Tottenham, the property is situated in the popular Downhills Park and Philip Lane location and benefits from the regeneration currently taking place in the area. Bruce Grove Primary School and Harris Primary Academy School are both a short walking distance away and the excellent bus and transport links provides easy access to the surrounding areas and Central London. The historic Bruce Castle Museum and Bruce Castle Park is a few minutes away and the property is moments away from local shops, amenities and schools. Seven Sisters Stations (Victoria Line) is 0.6 miles from the property and provides regular trains into Central London and Liverpool Street.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*