This spacious and bright one double bedroom property is set over two floors in the ever popular Hackney area just off London Fields on Well Street. The property has been brand newly refurbished throughout and finished to a high level. The property comprises of a large open plan kitchen, living and dining area on the first floor of a period property. The room is flooded with natural light from the large double height windows which make it very bright and airy. This is added to by the white wood flooring and white neutral walls. The kitchen has been finished to a high standard with a light granite work top, gas hobs, white gloss units with grey tiles surrounding and all appliances integrated including a large fridge/freezer, dish washer and washing machine. The second floor has the three suite bathroom which includes a bath and walk in shower. The double bedroom is a good size with plenty of room for storage and finished with spotlights in the ceiling. The property further benefits from high vaulted ceilings, secure entry system and large double glazed windows. The location is fantastic set in-between the beautiful Victoria Park and the popular London Fields. You have everything you need from bars, shops, pubs and restaurants all on the doorstep, including Broadway Market which is home to many popular spots. The property is moments from London Fields Overground which is only a couple of stops into the city, Liverpool Street and also Hackney Central Overground which takes you further west. This flat would be perfect for a single professional or couple looking to be in a vibrant area in a brand newly refurbished property.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*