**IN DEMAND, SOUGHT AFTER, TWO BEDROOM FLAT BETWEEN HOXTON AND HAGGERSTON**
This two bedroom flat (split-level) overlooking Haggerston Park and seconds from Regent's Canal, comprises of a living room and a kitchen on the first floor and two bedrooms and a bathroom on the second floor. All the living room and the bedrooms are of a good size. The flat has ample storage, due to its generous size, and it's flooded with light.
Its location is excellent, as it is minutes from Hackney Road (well-connected to the City and Central London) and it is within walking-distance of the much-enjoyed Broadway Market, Columbia Road and Shoreditch
Please contact us to arrange a viewing; it's available 7th October.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*