Completely refurbished 3 bedroom home located in the desirable area of CM17! Situated moments from Potter Street Primary School and Passmores Academy - perfect for family living! Close by to local shops and Harlow common greenery! Excellent public transport links into the town centre and Harlow Town railway station!
The ground floor of this completely renovated property offers excellent size kitchen with brand new integrated white goods, a dining room which over looks the perfect sized garden which offers 2 brick out buildings and side access and a cozy living area! The whole downstairs is decorated with fresh white walls and grey wooden style flooring.
The first floor boasts 2 excellent size double bedrooms and a perfect size single, a three piece bathroom suite which has just been fitted as well as masses of storage!
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*