Sylvester Road is situated in a popular and well regarded part of Walthamstow and it is where you will find this 4 bedroom terraced house.
This spacious property is an ideal home with well proportioned living and sleeping accommodation. The bright and airy lounge is flooded with natural light and is a perfect space for entertaining family and friends.
The jewel in the crown is the private rear garden which becomes a quiet spot to relax in during the warm summer months or ideal for those keen gardeners.
You also have the luxury of having a garage to the front of the house.
Positioned in a quiet residential street, and within a short walk of St James Street Station and Walthamstow Central Station, whilst in the opposite direction you will find yourself in Coppermill Marshes, gives the new owners an excellent balance of an urban and rural lifestyle.
St James Street (London) Rail Station - 0.58miles
Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station - 0.59miles
Lea Bridge Rail Station - 0.61miles
Walthamstow Central Rail Station - 0.74miles
Walthamstow Central Underground Station - 0.75miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*