0.5 Miles to Seven Sisters and Tottenham Hale Stations
EPC Rating: B
Kings Group are delighted to present this two bedroom purpose built flat in prime location only a short walking distance away from both Seven Sisters Station and Tottenham Hale Station. The property is situated on the second floor and has been well maintained throughout benefiting from an open plan spacious modern fitted kitchen and lounge with access to a private balcony, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a three piece family bathroom suite. This would be an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer or investor.
Situated in the heart of Tottenham, the property is minutes away from Seven Sisters (Victoria Line) and Tottenham Hale Station (Victoria Line) with trains going directly to Liverpool Street Station and excellent bus routes connecting the surrounding areas. From Tottenham Hale Station you can also access the Stansted Express and direct trains in to Stratford. The property is moments away from the regeneration taking place in Tottenham Hale and will benefit from local amenities, restaurants, pubs and cafes.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen (6.46 x 3.32)
Bathroom (3.01 x 2.16)
Bedroom One (4.22 x 3.02)
Bedroom Two (3.01 x 2.44)
PLEASE NOTE. The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order, or fit for the purpose. References to the Tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the vendor. The agent has not had sight of the Title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*