Situated in the desirable area of CM17 Old Harlow - moments from Mark Hall Academy & Fawbert & Barnard Primary School as well as seconds from Harlow Mill Railway Station perfect for commuting into London & Cambridge!
The ground floor of this sophisticated home boasts its excellent size lounge with separate dining area which leads onto the stylish kitchen fitted with an integrated dishwasher, brand new range cooker and double fridge freezer! The kitchen/diner leads out onto the low maintenance garden which is partially turfed, paved and decked. On this floor it also offers an excellent storage cupboard and a newly fitted downstairs w/c and shower room.
On the first floor hosts a contemporary bathroom with spacious airing cupboard and 4 perfect size bedrooms - the master with built in storage!
Call today to book into our open day on Thursday 15th April!
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*