GRADE II LISTED LIVING!!!! A fantastic opportunity to acquire this 1 bed converted apartment recently converted within the past few years from this listed building dating back to 1648 !!!!!. The main feature of this home is the vaulted beamed ceiling in the main living area which is open plan to a baby blue base and eye level kitchen with integrated appliances and tiled splash backs. Other features to include is a huge amount of natural light from velux and gothic style windows in the lounge and bedroom, gas central heating, tiled contemporary bathroom suite and long lease. Located on Sun street this home is within walking distance to the Abbeys many shops restaurants and amenities and is perfect for the first time buyer or investor.
Call now to view at your earliest convenience 01992 652006
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*