COMPLETELY REFURBISHED!!! This spacious 4 bedroom semi-detached house which has been the subject of a major refurbishment project by its current owners. On the ground floor you have a ground floor wc and 4th bedroom with access to garden. the first floor comprises of a good size lounge with oak flooring a fitted Bosch integrated kitchen with base and eye level high gloss units. The 2nd floor you have 3 good size bedrooms and a new family bathroom with feature skylight. Other features to include double glazed windows new combi boiler and newly installed roof. The exterior consist of off street parking for 2 cars leading to an intergral garage. There is side access leading to a mature rear garden. Situated within a quiet and sought after location, the property is only a short walk from Waltham Abbey Town Centre, a historic town with a bi-weekly market and a variety of shops and amenities.
This property must be viewed to be appreciated 01992 652006
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*