FOUR BEDROOMS, THREE RECEPTIONS, CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & CLOSE TO GRAYS C2C RAILWAY STATION TO LONDON FENCHURCH STREET - This terrace house with accommodation arranged over three levels. Accommodation: Hallway, Living room, sitting room, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, first floor shower room, three bedrooms on the first floor, plus a fourth bedroom on the second floor. Outside is the rear garden plus a garage that is located at the rear of the garden. Grays itself has it's own C2C railway station to London Fenchurch Street, a shopping centre, bus service, schools and other local amenities. A local road network provides a short drive to the A13, M25, Lakeside shopping centre and the Dartford Crossing over to Kent.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*