Kings Group - Church Langley are pleased to offer For Sale on a CHAIN FREE basis, this TWO BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL APARTMENT on New Pond Street. Located on the award winning Newhall development, this ideal first time or investment purchase is comprised of: two double bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom, family bathroom, downstairs WC and open plan lounge, diner & kitchen. The property also benefits from allocated parking, as well as being a very short walk to local shops and amenities including Co-op & New Ground Cafe. The property falls within the catchment of Newhall Primary School as well as sought after secondary schools including Mark Hall, Burnt Mill & Leventhorpe Academies. The property is located approx. 1 mile from Harlow Mill station providing direct rail links to Seven Sisters & Liverpool St, as well as being ideally located to access the A414 & M11 offering direct links to London, Chelmsford & Bishops Stortford. To arrange a viewing, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*