Situated in Excellent Location Moments' Away from the amenities of Finchley Road (Jubilee Line) and Within Walking Distance to Golders Hill Park and Fashionable Hampstead Village (Northern Line)
Private Balcony, Lift, Porter, Allocated Parking Space
A Spacious Newly Decorated
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Reception, Fully Fitted Eat In Kitchen
This lovely ground floor apartment on purpose built block boasting a private terrace, lift, and a concierge. Situated on the prestigious West Heath Road the property has been modernized to a very high standard. With two bedrooms, high-spec kitchen and two fully tiled bathrooms with one en-suite and large bright living-room. Portman Heights is located on West Heath Road, well located for amenities and transport links on Finchley Road and Golders Green, together with Golders Hill Park and Hampstead Heath.
Contact us today to arrange your viewing;
Golders Green Underground Station - 0.59miles
Cricklewood Rail Station - 0.81miles
Hampstead Underground Station - 0.89miles
West Hampstead Thameslink Rail Station - 1.07miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!