**LOVELY 4 BED FLAT IN A THREE STORIES HOUSE. This property has an ideal location with it being walking distance to the GREEN LANES high street and within close proximity to several schools. Travelling to and from work will not be an issue whilst living at this property. Haringey GREEN LANES, overground station, isn't too far away. Alongside this there are local buses which stop within a 5 minutes walk from the front door!!! This property is split over THREE floors and has THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM'S and a good sized single, a MODERN, FULLY FITTED kitchen and BRIGHT BATHROOM, SEPARATE W/C.
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS PROPERTY!! IT WONT BE ON THE MARKET FOR LONG !! CALL US TODAY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*