Kings Group - Cheshunt are proud to offer this WELL PRESNTEDMN AND MAINTAINED ONE BEDROOM PURPOSE BUILT FLAT.
This fantastic one bedroom flat is the ideal purchase for any first time buyer or investor as it has so much to offer a new owner with the property being located within walking distance of Theobalds Grove Station and Waltham Cross Station which both offer fast links into London Liverpool Street. Local shops and amenities in both Cheshunt and Waltham Cross are also accessible in under a 10 minutes walk and with the A10 and M25 both being accessible in under 5 minutes traveling to London and the surrounding areas is very easy. The property also benefits from being near some of the areas most popular schools such as St Josephs Primary School (0.4 miles), Holy Trinity Primary School (0.5 miles), Goffs Churchgate Academy (1.5 miles) and many more all within walking distance.
The accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. The property benefits from having a security entry phone system, balcony, lift access and allocated parking. Internal viewing is highly recommended please call 01992 635 735 to arrange a viewing.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*