Close to Hackney Central and Hackney Downs overground stations
Located in the heart of Hackney
Close to all local amenities
Bright & Airy
Water Included in the rent
This wonderful two bedroomed first floor flat offers a smart interior, bright living space and a lovely terrace. The property comprises spacious reception with modern open-plan kitchen, natural lit master bedroom with door leading to terrace, good-sized second bedroom, bathroom and pretty terrace. Situated on Mare Street, there are plenty of local shops and amenities in Hackney Central only moments away. For transport links Hackney Central Station (London Overground) and Hackney Downs Station (National Rail) are both on your doorstep.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*