**UNDER GOING REFURBISHEMENT** Kings Group estate agents are proud to present this one bedroom purpose built flat.. The flat consists of a spacious open planned kitchen and living area. There is also a double bedroom and a family bathroom. The property is fully double glazed and has gas central heating. The property is situated a stone's throw away from Wood Street Station, and the very popular Wood Street shopping parade which consists of shops pubs, restaurants as well as an indoor Georgian market. Kings Group are acting as sole agents on the property so can only be viewed through us. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and call today!
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991. The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order, or fit for the purpose. References to the Tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the vendor. The agent has not had sight of the Title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Wood Street Rail Station - 0.35miles
Walthamstow Central Rail Station - 0.87miles
Walthamstow Central Underground Station - 0.87miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*