Kings is pleased to offer this stunning three bedroom house in a desirable part of East London. This property comprises 2 large double bedrooms and 1 single room, one family bathroom, one reception room, a separate kitchen, a private garden. Central heating and double glazing throughout.
This stunning property also offers access to an abundance of local amenities such as schools. These include; Kingsford Community School, Beckton Globe, Chestnut Nursery School @ Ellen Wilkinson Primary School, Ellen Wilkinson Primary School and North Beckton Primary School. This property also benefits from being within a short distance from all the local tube stations. these include; Beckton Park, Royal Albert, Beckton, Cyprus and London City Airport. This property also offers access to shops restaurants and bars, but if there's anything you feel you're missing the city of london can offer you, and you're within an approx 40-50 tube journey via the DLR. Kings strongly advise early viewing.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*