**LOVELY 2 BEDROOM FLAT IN HACKNEY WICK** This property situated in a quiet residential road, offers 2 SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS both with ample storage space, generous bathroom with shower and a VERY BIG AND BRIGHT OPEN OPLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE with dining table, two sofa and fitted kitchen. The flat is situated in the much sought after Hackney Wick, offerings to the the lucky occupants abundance of local amenities, including The QUEEN ELIZABETH OLYMPIC PARK, WESTFIELD, Here East, Gainsborough Primary School and many restaurants and bars by the river. It also benefits excellent transport links with Hackney Wick Station only 5 minutes away and many bus links: 30, 276, 38, 488 CALL NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*