Walking distance to local shops and amenities including Tesco supermarket
Catchment of Henry Moore & Church Langley Primary Schools
Ease of Access to A414 & M11
Kings Group - Church Langley are delighted to offer For Sale on a CHAIN FREE basis, this FOUR BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE on Malkin Drive. Located in the heart of CM17 on the popular Church Langley development, this property is comprised of four bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom, family bathroom, lounge, kitchen/diner and downstairs WC. The property also benefits from an integral garage which has been partially converted into another lounge space, as well as off-street parking for two vehicles and an approx 25ft rear garden. This ideal family home falls within the catchment area of both Henry Moore & Church Langley Primary Schools as well as sought after secondary schools including Passmores, Mark Hall & Leventhorpe Academies. There is ease of access to the A414 & M11 providing direct links to London, Chelmsford & Stansted, and the property is within walking distance to local shops and amenities including Tesco and Kiddi Caru day nursery.
Entrance Hallway (5.49m x 0.91m)
Downstairs WC (1.52m x 0.61m)
Kitchen/Diner (4.57m x 3.35m)
Entertainment Room (3.45m x 2.44m)
First Floor Landing (3.05m x 1.83m)
Lounge (L Shape) (4.78m x 4.27m (2.74m & 2.44m in places))
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*