Moments walk to Enfield Br Station and Town Centre
Three piece bathroom suite
Small Balcony to one bedroom
En-suite to one bedroom
Lift Access, Secure Parking and Entrance
Modern fitted kitchen
**AVAILABLE NOW - Virtual tour available**
Beautifully presented Three Bedroom Top Floor Apartment with TWO BALCONYS and TWO BATHROOMS. Occupants will benefit from a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, spacious lounge leading to a LARGE PRIVATE BALCONY, three piece family bathroom suite and three great size bedrooms.
The first double bedroom has double doors leading second private balcony, the second double bedroom has an en-suite with access to the large private balcony and bedroom three is a sizable single. Additional benefits include allocated secure parking, secure entry systems and lift access.
This property is conveniently located a few minutes walk to Enfield Town Br Station and Town Centre.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*