AVAILABLE NOW. Refurbished Two Bedroom Top Floor Maisonette ** Zero Deposit Option Available **
Two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen with washing machine, separate reception room, three piece bathroom suite, non-restricted parking and garden. BRAND NEW FLOORING THROUGHOUT.
Located just moments walk to Enfield Town’s pavilion with is array of shops and restaurants. Enfield Br Station is just a short distance away.
Due to recent Government Guidelines for Covid-19, please note all face-to-face viewings cannot take place until further notice. Kings Lettings are continuing to review this for the safety of others and our employees. We can offer Virtual Tours for majority of our properties so you can secure your new home today!
Please feel free to follow our Kings social media for up to date news on the lettings market
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*