Principal Tower enjoys a prestigious location overlooking the heart of the City of London, the top global financial centre, and Shoreditch, the trend-setting capital of the world. The rare opportunity to live at this sought-after CBD location means both the world's financial powerhouse of London Stock Exchange and high fashion brands at the Royal Exchange are all within a short walk away, as are five major transport hubs, making it convenient to access all corners of the capital with ease and speed. Superb one bedroom apartment on the 26th floor with a stunning view. Available furnished or unfurnished.
Principal Tower offers the opportunity to own an architectural masterpiece, equivalent to a priceless piece of art, that will give constant pleasure and lasting value.
Stepping in from the impressive landscaped piazza, guests will be greeted by the friendly concierge stationed round the clock at the equally stunning over height lobby. Residents also benefit from amenities that include a lap pool, spa, a state- of-the-art gym, cinema, and a private lounge. There are subterranean bicycle storage facilities available and opportunities to acquire parking spaces.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*