Kings Group letting agents are proud to present this beautiful fully refurbished two bedroom mid terrace property. You are greeted at the property with a large large through lounge. The lounge leads into A lovely sized kitchen with integrated appliances. The first floor consists of a beautifully decorated four piece bathroom suite as well as two double bedrooms. not only this but tenants will benefit from an easily maintainable large garden with a shed.
EPC Rating: D
Call now to book a viewing and avoid disappointment.
Blackhorse Road Underground Station - 0.77miles
Blackhorse Road Rail Station - 0.79miles
Northumberland Park Rail Station - 0.89miles
St James Street (London) Rail Station - 1.13miles
Walthamstow Central Underground Station - 1.17miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*