High specs (underfloor heating, air conditioning etc
Large balcony overlooking the Shard
24 hour concierge,
No Admin Fees
Call us now to book your viewing
Luxury one-bedroom apartment located on the 3rd floor of the brand new Blackfriars Circus development close to all amenities of Waterloo & Southwark. Blackfriars Circus is a new development in Southwark, situated on Blackfriars Road which is being transformed into a bustling tree-lined boulevard, with an array of new shops, cafés and leisure facilities. You can benefit from a number of amenities at Blackfriars Circus, including 700 cycle spaces to park your bicycle, after using the new cycle highway, a 24-hour concierge to greet you and your visitors and a residents' fitness suite with the latest workout equipment.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*