Two Large Reception Rooms - Could be used as additional bedrooms
Three Accommodating Upstairs Bedrooms
Easily Maintainable Garden
Modern Kitchen with appliances
Stunning Downstairs W/C, Upstairs W/C and Bathroom
Zero Deposit Option Available
*MONTHLY GARDENER INCLUDED IN THE PRICE** EPC - D
** Zero Deposit Option Available ** Available Now.
Large Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House located a FEW MOMENTS WALK to Enfield Br Station & Town Centre.
Occupants will benefit from DRIVEWAY PARKING. First floor compromises from TWO LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS, MODERN KITCHEN with all appliances leading to a SIZABLE FAMILY GARDEN with outside storage and stunning downstairs W/C. Upstairs locates THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, storage and a modern three piece bathroom suite.
Additional benefits include a MONTHLY GARDENER and control alarms for added security.
Location is key for this property as it has great transport links and is situated closely to local amenities/schools
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*