***5 MIN WALK FROM BETHNAL GREEN STATION, *** MODERN STUDIO-FLAT, NEWLY REFURBISHED, BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED, just 5 minute walk from Bethnal Green Underground Station and a few moments away from VICTORIA PARK. The property benefits from a large and STYLISH BATHROOM, CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN, SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM, DINING AREA, WOOD FLOORING, gas heating and double glazed windows. EXCELLENT LOCATION, close to an array of local amenities and to the VIBRANT SHOREDITCH with many options of restaurants, bars and shops. Perfect for a couple or for single use. AVAILABLE NOW, WILL GO SOON!
**Tenants will need to pay £150 Mandatory bills on top of the rent which includes all bills expect WIFI**
For a chance to win a £25 Amazon Voucher please download and print the colouring leaflet and
ask a child in your family to colour in the picture with as much creativity as they possibly
can!! Once complete please drop your picture in to your nearest branch.
Ts & Cs apply;
*Up to 4 entries per household allowed
*Participants must be under the age of 15
*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
*Closing date is on the 31st July 2022
*Winner will be announced on Social Media on Monday 8th August 2022
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*