++ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE++ Kings Group are pleased to offer this well presented this THREE BEDROOM FURNISHED (NO RECEPTION) purpose built - flat located on Collingwood street, E1. The property is newly REFURBISHED, offering a very spacious reception room, fully fitted kitchen two bedrooms and a bathroom. An excellent home for professionals or families.
Benefiting from direct access to a communal garden, also within a short walking distance to Whitechapel Station, Bethnal Green Underground (Central Line) Station, Cambridge Heath and Bethnal Green Rail Stations, as well as being ideally placed for access to Bethnal Green High Street with its vast array of shopping amenities and transport links to Shoreditch, Hoxton, Brick Lane, Liverpool Street and the City.
Please contact China or Gabriel to arrange a viewing.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*