Immaculate Studio suite set in the West Tower of Pan Peninsula, E14. Comprising a bright, inviting living/sleeping area with a foldaway bed and floor-to-ceiling glazing that leads to a generous private west facing balcony offering spectacular views of Canary Wharf. A contemporary fitted & integrated kitchen suite and a stylish, modern marble shower room suite.
Residents of the ground breaking Pan Peninsula have additional access to a 24 hour concierge service, extensive leisure facilities including a gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna and Jacuzzi, a resident’s cinema room, business suite and 48th floor cocktail bar with stunning views. Further, residents enjoy several local amenities including the Canary Wharf Shopping Centre and numerous restaurants and bars. Situated just 2mins walk from South Quay DLR station makes commutes to Areas such as Bank achievable in just 14mins. The development is also within walking distance of Canary Wharf Underground, providing access to transport links including the upcoming Crossrail (Elizabeth Line) service for high speed connection around the capital.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*