**EXCLUSIVE TO KINGS** TWO BEDROOM HOUSE!! Located in the desirable area of CHURCH LANGLEY. This house boasts BOTH DOUBLE BEDROOMS, large family size kitchen, spacious living area, DOUBLE DRIVEWAY, great size garden & a BRAND NEW BATHROOM. The property is offered part furnished including - all white goods within the kitchen as well as a tumble dryer and build in wardrobes in the master bedroom. This property/area is perfect for a small family - quiet and safe location with many parks and playing fields along with two primary schools, three nurseries, a family pub/restaurant and a large supermarket. Church Langley is around a 8 minute drive from Harlow Town Centre with reliable bus routes. Viewings 28th august - BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*