**IMPECCABLE 1 BED FLAT** A large attractive apartment. Kings Group are pleased to present SHERRINGTON COURT, a ONE BEDROOM apartment. The property comprises of an immaculate OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE, with a PRIVATE BALCONY. The property has a large DOUBLE bedroom and a fully fitted bathroom. The property is BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED and must be seen to be appreciated. EPC Rating: B Total floor Area: 52 SqM
24 hour concierge and security gated entrance. The apartment has a PRIVATE BALCONY LOOKING OVER THE DOCKSIDE. 2 minutes walk from Cannining Town (Docklands Light Railway) 2 minutes walk to local CO-OP and short distance from City Airport.
Within a short distance to Canary Wharf, local amenities, this property is an excellent choice. CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*