Kings Lettings - Enfield Town are pleased to offer this beautifully presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE which is located in a popular area of Enfield Town and falls within the catchment areas of some of the most sought after schools in Enfield including Worcesters Primary and Forty Hill CofE Primary Schools. The property is conveniently situated for access to the A10 / M25, both of which offer good road links to the surrounding areas. Enfield Town with its array of shops and Overground station are also easily accessible. The David Lloyd Leisure Centre which offers a variety of activities including indoor and outdoor tennis courts, heated swimming pool, spa facilities and if you have to take the children with you they also offer an onsite creche. The accommodation comprises Lounge, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from having its own rear garden. Internal viewing is recommended - call to book and appointment.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*