Kings of Hertford are delighted to offer for rental this modern build three bedroom detached executive home based in the popular village of Watton At Stone. The property is located on a sizable corner plot and benefits from good sized accommodation throughout which has been finished to the luxury level throughout. The property further benefits from gas fired heating, double glazing, attached garage with driveway and is conveniently located within minutes walk to Watton At Stone Station.
Council Tax: Band E 1 MIN WALK TO THE STATION AND A DIRECT 50 MIN TRAIN TO MOORGATE WITH A SEAT BOTH WAYS. 1. Solar panels with reduced heating costs 2. insinkerator for disposal of food waste 3. Garage to park a car with automatic Hormann insulated doors 4. Easy clean warm Vinyl floors (looks like laminate) throughout the house excl. stairs. 5. 5 Ring large gas hob 6. 4 Fitted wardrobes - Sharps 7. 3 WCs and shaver sockets/electric toothbrush in all 3 8. 24 hour home emergency call and service. All white goods under warrantee. 9. Upgraded lighting with 6400 Kelvin daylight lights in kitchen and all 3 bathrooms 10. Video entry phone and communication system. Can see and speak to someone at the door from the garden, kitchen or upstairs 11. Black out blinds behind normal blinds 12. Full tiling to ceiling in all bathrooms 13. Tiling in kitchen and extra cabinets
* Tenants admin fees will apply * Fees Applicable: Referencing Fees 1 Person = £ 200 plus vat (£240.00) 2 People = £ 300.00 plus vat (£360.00)
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*