Kings Group letting agents are proud to present this four bedroom Semi-detached property. The property opens into a large entrance hall with access to a large through lounge with a bayed window, A very spacious kitchen/dining room as well as a ground floor shower room and a utility room completes the ground floor. The first floor comprises of two double bedrooms, a single bedroom as well as a family bathroom. The final second floor of the property consists of a large double bedroom and an en-suite bathroom. The property is located on the popular Boundary Road which joins Hoe Street to Markhouse Road. Access to a range of amenities such as pubs, restaurants, shops and bars are all within walking distance to the property. The property is also within close proximity to the Walthamstow village and is only a short 5 minute walk to the centre of the village itself. With the new Lea Bridge Road station open at the bottom of Lea Bridge Road access directly into Stratford and the Olympic village is only a stone’s throw away. Access to Epping forest is a short walk in the opposite direction and is ideal for country walks and bike rides. Call today to avoid certain disappointment.
Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station - 0.53miles
Walthamstow Central Rail Station - 0.65miles
Walthamstow Central Underground Station - 0.65miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*