This beautifully renovated house with driveway parking is available NOW! Well located for excellent local schools and parks in the area, as well as easy access to the M25 and A10. The spacious lounge with a brick built feature fireplace, would accommodate a dining table and the usual lounge furniture, perfect for a growing family to enjoy. The brand new kitchen offers a huge amount of stylish storage and integrated appliances and the three piece bathroom is immaculate with floor to ceiling tiling. The three bedrooms have been newly carpeted and are very spacious. This property also boast a driveway parking for 2 cars and the garden to the rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn with a large storage shed and a patio with a gorgeous brick built barbeque - perfect for enjoying long lazy summer evenings after work! Available NOW! £1450 Per Calendar Month + Fees EPC Rating D
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*