*** STUNNING TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT *** CALL NOW! Perfect for small family or working professionals. Kings Lettings are proud to present this SPACIOUS flat located within walking distance of wood green amneties and Turnpike lane underground station. The property is part furnished, has a SEPARATE living room, FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN, 2 PIECE BATHROOM SUITE and extra STORAGE. Wood green has an exciting warm ambience with plenty to keep you busy and bus links to the surrounding areas. Living in this area you can enjoy the busy London life style without Central London prices! The landlord is flexible with furniture and is looking for a long term tenant. Call urgently due to ATTRACTIVE PRICE. Awaiting EPC rating. 1450 PCM
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*