4 BEDROOM LINK SEMI DETACHED HOUSE!!! Kings of Waltham Abbey are delighted to offer to the market this wonderful four bedroom family home. Upon entering the property you are greeted by a nice size hallway. The ground floor consists of a bright and airy living room with double aspect windows and patio doors. The kitchen is finished to a lovely standard, base and eye level wooden units. The dining space benefits from side door opening out into the garden. The ground floor also has the great addition of a downstairs WC. To the first floor you have the family bathroom, which is partially tiled, including a modern, white three piece suite. The master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes as well as a large en-suite that is made up of a white three piece suite as well as a shower. Bedroom two and three is an excellent size double also with built in storage. To the front, this imposing property includes not only a car port but also a large garden, also accessed from the garden, which is partially paved, partially laid to lawn, ideal for entertaining in the summer months. Call 01992 652 006 to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*