Kings Group are pleased to present this 2 bedroom home with a private driveway in Chingford. Within walking distance to all the local amenities, Chingford overground train station and in a great position for local schools, this property allows for easy living.
The property is newly developed to a very high specification and contemporary open plan-living. The kitchen is beautifully thought out and is equipped with brand new smart appliances. There is ample storage and the patio doors create a bright and open space, ideal for entertaining. The 2 double bedrooms , All with fitted wardrobes are bright and airy and are exquisitely decorated. This home also offers convenience with a family bathroom, an en-suite to the master bedroom and a WC on the ground floor – all of which are finished to a very high standard.
The state of the art technology in this property is second-to-none, there is a video entry system, CCTV and a full security system along with under floor heating throughout and an electric car charger port. With the modern feel, smart technology and high specifications this property isn’t to be missed.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*