*LOVELY TWO BEDROOM*Very close to Clapton station, we have a two bedroom house in a beautiful residential area located in Hackney.The property boasts of a spacious kitchen and sitting room...
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings ‘the Agent’)
* Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) ÷ 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England’s base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities – gas, electricity, water
* Communications – telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Unfortunately we do not have enough data to give you an accurate valuation.
Your local Kings Group property expert will be in touch to arrange an accurate valuation taking into account improvements to your property,
the local market and more. Or arrange a valuation now by clicking here.
Whilst this instant valuation provides a guideline, your local Kings Group property expert will be in touch to provide a more accurate valuation taking into account improvements to your property, the local market and more.
Recently sold in the area
These properties near you were sold recently.
STREET NAME, TOWN, POSTCODE, UNITED KINGDOM
This site complies with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 relating to cookies. Click here to find out more and to manage cookies on this site.