Our Property Management department has one simple aim: to ensure that you enjoy the benefits of owning and renting a property, with the minimum amount of stress.
Each of our Property Managers is trained to deliver the best possible level of customer service. With the majority holding a NFOPP-approved technical qualification, we ensure that we are conversant not just with the legal requirements of letting your property, but also with the best practice.
Our property management software allows us to keep the details of your property secure and up-to-date. All of our Property Managers can access real-time updates on your tenancy, ensuring that both you, and your tenants receive a seamless service.
· Free property assessment to advise you of a realistic rent.
· Assessment of your legal responsibilities as a Landlord, with practical assistance where necessary.
· Screening of prospective tenants, including thorough reference checks.
· Management of relevant documentation and procedures.
· Rent collection and arrears management.
· Regular inspection reports, using a detailed inventory, to ensure your assets are being looked after.
· Arrangement of regular maintenance and ad-hoc repairs, in consultation with you, using our established network of approved local contractors.
· Termination of tenancies.
· Renewal of tenancies and negotiation of new contracts.
· Full service from Monday-Saturday.
We feel that the best reflection of our professionalism is that many of our Landlords and tenants renew with us year after year. Take a look at a selection of our testimonials.
If you’d like to discuss your requirements, please feel free to contact our Property Management Department on 01992 785000, or e-mail email@example.com.